While both were excellent, the Ephesians study is where Sarah and her love of scripture and ability to teach it really grabbed me. I was in a season of life I would never have expected myself in and that study begin my journey of understanding who I am in Christ. I had been rocked to my core and I knew I needed to hold onto Jesus to get me through but I was struggling. Although I had been a Christian for many years, my knowledge and God's Biblical wisdom were not lining up.
And that brings us to Wisdom Whispers...
King Solomon had everything a person could ever want...wealth, fame, possessions, stature, respect of the people. And wisdom...the one thing he had prayed for and God blessed him by giving wisdom along with all of those other things in abundance. Yet, alas, King Solomon did not rightly apply the wisdom God so generously gave him. Rather than staying on the narrow path God had instructed him to follow, King Solomon strayed...
"God doesn't demand perfection, but He does require devotion."
With this study, as with all of her studies, Sarah makes it easy to devote time to Bible reading and application. Just 15 minutes a day. That's it!
Here are 5 reasons you should jump into Wisdom Whispers today:
- Email delivery - you don't have to search for it, it lands right in your inbox daily!
- Mobile access - complete the study right from your phone! You know your phone is always hand-y (haha, couldn't resist!)
- You can LISTEN instead of reading - there is an audio version link included in the email.
- Enrichment - Grow in your spiritual walk and see God move in your life. I have!!
- Encouragement - Use what you learn in the study to touch someone else!