Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unto The Hills by Billy Graham

No doubt an excellent overall choice for a devotional book for anyone.  Appeals to the masses, speaks to all situations and every person...right where they are. I received this book for free from BookSneeze.com by agreeing to write a review for it.  I have other devotionals that I find more inspiring and more in tune with the way I process the word, however, this is a good overall devotional to supplement the others. I definitely would recommend it if you are a Billy Graham fan.

2 comments:

  1. 'just passin thru' I really respect Billy Grahame
    such a loving person... I am from the uk his son Franklin was preaching at York Minster in the uk a few yrs ago...
    I thought you might like to browse my blog when you get time all the poetry is my own....
    Some days I am quite poorly so less active than I was... Our temp is now 62F frisky lambs and beautiful blossoms...
    Blessings from across the pond..
    At the moment can only use computer @ our lirary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a wonderful evangelist who has won many souls. Prayers for speedy healing & warm sunshine ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete