And here is where the plot thickens...I can do one of two things: 1) Rejoice that it is a short six weeks or 2) Fret over how hard it is going to be. One thing I have learned over the years is worrying gets me nowhere I want to go. Besides, God tells us in His word over and over not to worry, so why bother with this fruitless exercise?
And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
Therefore instead of worrying, I am choosing to focus on the little things that make my life sweet. I am betting some of these things might make your sweet list too!
- My husband!
- My furbabies: Keegan, Madden, Keyna and Phantom
- My water view out my back door at home
- Talks with my momma
- Listening to Moody Radio
- Dark chocolate Hershey kisses
- Reading my Bible and/or Christian non-fiction
- Watching Charmed
- Catching up with friends/family on Facebook
- Reading (or re-reading) Mary Higgins Clark novels